And Ms Bradshaw Said....

the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself.
And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Walk out of Stupidity

Losing your temper isn't really the best way to go. Learned that today in two different but similarly stupid scenarios. One even involved me walking away. While i was I kept thinking " WHAT ARE YOU DOING EXACTLY??".

So after a walk around the walls.. I got to think about what a good friend of mine told me, when she said i had troubles expressing my problems. she said " SANA SUMABOG KA" and I did.

The thing is that i have gotten so used to being positive that I think i cannot any more process the negative. It retains in my system like a time bomb ready to explode any moment. Thats what exactly happened, All the pressures, problems and emotional baggages had came tumbling down. I gotten so sensitive towards my friends and how the way they talk. HECK !! i didn't even got the joke ...

Sometimes we tell ourselves its ok to be stupid cause were only human beings. but Ive come to realize that YES it really is ok but to jeopardize your friends and most especially your self's well being is not really the brightest thing to do.

To my two close friends GEN and SSIAN, My Apologies ....Well it was one of those stupid things im hoping we can laugh about in the future. i do feel guilty about what happened earlier especially the one with SSIAN.

lets just say at this point no more walk outs..


1 comment:

  1. No biggie :))
    I walk out a lot :))
    And that's my way of controlling my temper...
    Temper of punching someone.:))
    We love you. :))

    ReplyDelete