And Ms Bradshaw Said....

the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself.
And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Dance In the Dark



I Was kinda bored earlier at school. After all my classes were done there was nothing else to do. It was one of those lazy daisy afternoons in a university. So i then tapped one my best buds JERICK PAUL SANCHEZ of Urban Productions to take my picture. considering i have a new hair do and it was my only chance to bug jerick to take my picture.

So we went up to the LPU tower and took this shots and im calling them DANCE IN THE DARK.

enjoy!!




SHOTGUN

We brace ourselves

Tip toe is the new jump shot

Off Guard

Expect more posts that are fruits of boredom.
thanks JERICK

No comments:

Post a Comment