And Ms Bradshaw Said....

the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself.
And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Genesis

They say that a journey starts with one single step and what better companion to the hike but a pair of fabulous pink boots.

This marks the genesis of the journey of the pink boots.

I'm giving birth to this blog because i wanted this to be like a writing therapy for me. A best friend of some sorts that will hear you out. a form of escape to moments of melancholy.

Here you will read about every emotion, every tear, every chuckle i make.

You'll read about my favorite things, my fashion finds, my favorite food, basically my life.
I know your going "why would i want to read about you?"
Because all of us admit it or not loves to read about other peoples lives.
just to compare how bad or good our lives our.

Enjoy reading about me, about my journey with my pink boots.

2 comments: